Mexico's Auto Industry Summit
- Objectively analyze the business conditions of Mexico's Auto and Auto Parts Industries
- Obtain detailed and privileged information on Mexico's Auto Industry
- Interact with Mexico's Auto OEM representatives and Auto Parts plant managers
- Develop and itemized operating pro-forma of a potential near-shore manufacturing project in Mexico
- Hear from industry experts about the opportunities to participate in Mexico's Auto Industry value Chain
Auto Industry Subjects
- Business dynamics of main OEM's and Auto Parts manufacturers, demand forecast.
- Domestic and export markets.
- Comparison of Mexico's Auto Industry with the Global, US's & China's Auto Industries.
- Auto Parts Industry analysis and trends.
- Labor productivity and competitiveness benchmarks.
- Legal and tax aspects of the Auto Industry in Mexico.
- Current and future regional auto clusters.
- Manufacturing options, structures and detailed costs.
- Auto and Auto parts logistics.
- Industrial Real Estate, locations and costs.
USD $500 + Tax
Manufacturer - FULL ACCESS
OEM's and Manufacturers - (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor, meals, B2B Meetings and plant visits).
USD $200 + Tax
Manufacturer - LIMITED ACCESS
OEMs, Parts Manufacturers and Service Supply Firms (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor. Does not include meals, B2B Meetings nor plant visits).
Fee doesn't include hotel, air transportation
For Online Registration
For Conference Phone Registration
USA : 1 877 864 8528
Mexico : 01 800 170 1010
+52 (614) 414-8640
+52 (614) 414-8638
Or contact our independent representative in the U.S.
(915) 603-3101, (915) 449-5404